Friday, October 29, 2010

Sue's News

Hi Family,
Where has the time gone? I guess when you get older it seems to just fly by. This was a busy summer. We all loved the Family Reunion!!!! We were just sorry that the California group couldn't make it. The resort was great. It offered something for everyone. It was so fun to see everyone. All the dinners were great and the picnic on Sunday was perfect. We loved going over to the Zimmermans' to watch world soccer. Loved the picture in the back yard. It wasn't til later that we realized that Mike and Kelly were missing. They were at Bunkies getting oysters!. Glad we are not using that picture for our Christmas cards. Loved seeing all the cousins together. It was such fun seeing everyone that I am ready to do it again. August came around and it was time to go to Utah for Brandon and Melinda's wedding. (She survived the reunion.) Deb and I were able to go and Mike came also. (Kelly and Olivia were in Philadelphia visiting her and sister and folks) The weather was beautiful and the dinner the night before the wedding was great fun as was the reception. It was then back to the heat of Texas. Labor Day saw us all at Mark and Terri's house at Lake Brownwood. We had a great time catching up with family and boating, water skiing and jet skiing plus fishing and four wheeling. The rest of September I spent starting back up with all the groups I belong to . Last Friday Deb got us (Terri and me) tickets to see Michael W. Smith, Max Lucado, Third Day and Toby Mac in concert. It was in Lubbock. We got to meet and greet and then sit in the first row for the concert. It was awesome!!!! Then Saturday night I had 60 to a party for my good friend Ronnie Christian's 75th birthday. Then on Sunday 30 of the family came for breakfast. I am just now recovering. Before you know it, it will be Thanksgiving and Christmas (as the stores like to remind us). We look forward to having Stephen, Mel and the boys back in Texas for good. They will travel to Utah for Christmas and Emmy's wedding on the 29th. Emmalee Boulter is getting married on December 28. We were able to meet Eric at Brandon's wedding and he is a great guy. I can't go to this one but they are coming for a visit in January. Hope everyone is doing well! Look forward to hearing from you.

Love, Sue Solari

No comments: