Sunday, October 12, 2008

Joe Hudack


My place in the Solari Family Tree:

I am Joe Hudack (aka Lawrence Joseph Hudack) the first born son of Marianne Solari Hudack and Larry Joe Hudack. I have a younger brother Matthew Delbe Hudack. I am married to Dawn Renee (Holscher) Hudack. We have two children Amy Nicole Hudack and Lawrence Joseph Hudack, III (aka Joey).

My 3 Greatest Joys:

Well just the obvious. My wife Dawn, my daughter Amy and my son Joey. After that it is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

My 3 Biggest Goals for the Year:

First to be a successful husband. Second to be a good and successful Father. And third to be a good example of Christ in my life to those around me.

3 Surprising Facts About Me:

I finished 4th at the Arkansas State Shoot for the Single Action Shooting Society in the Classic Cowboy shooting category. I play goalie for the men’s 35 and over team. I had a heart attack at the age of 44.



No comments: