
My Place:
I am stuck in the middle of six children: Melodee, Brandon, Bryan, Me, Matt, and Emmalee. (Technically, I share the middle, but we won't worry about specifics here.) My parents are Mike and Dianna Boulter. Dianna (Solari) Boulter just happens to be the daughter of Joe and Sue Solari, so there you have it!
I am stuck in the middle of six children: Melodee, Brandon, Bryan, Me, Matt, and Emmalee. (Technically, I share the middle, but we won't worry about specifics here.) My parents are Mike and Dianna Boulter. Dianna (Solari) Boulter just happens to be the daughter of Joe and Sue Solari, so there you have it!
3 Greatest Joys:
Family and Friends, the Gospel, Music.
Family and Friends, the Gospel, Music.
3 Biggest Goals for the Year:
to make goals
to narrow down my goals
to follow-through on my goals
3 Surprising Facts:
I love kickboxing.
I once won third place in Polka at a dance competition.
The octopus is one of my favorite animals.
--Jules
No comments:
Post a Comment