My Place in the Solari Family Tree:I'm another one of the Boulter children of Michael Boulter and Dianna (Dee) Solari Boulter. I married Lacie Durrant on April 24 of this year.
Hi everyone it's Bryan. Just thought that I would fill you in on the latest from Lacie and me. I'm still working at JCW's. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a local hamburger joint, and we just opened a new store. Business is going great, even in these economic conditions. I guess that it just wouldn't be America if we all stopped eating cheese burgers.
Lacie is now working two jobs. She is still working about once a week at Peir1, but this week she started her new nursing job taking care of kids with handicaps such as Down Syndrome. She is loving it, but she's still a little nervous about when she is going to be the only nurse on duty.
Both of us are also attending college. Lacie only has one-and-a-half semesters left of nursing school, while I still have about two to three years left in order to get my degree in Chemstry and Physics Education (I'm gonna be a science teacher). Yes it's true, a teacher! I guess that I'll have to give up the idea of ever having money ha ha.
Lacie is now working two jobs. She is still working about once a week at Peir1, but this week she started her new nursing job taking care of kids with handicaps such as Down Syndrome. She is loving it, but she's still a little nervous about when she is going to be the only nurse on duty.
Both of us are also attending college. Lacie only has one-and-a-half semesters left of nursing school, while I still have about two to three years left in order to get my degree in Chemstry and Physics Education (I'm gonna be a science teacher). Yes it's true, a teacher! I guess that I'll have to give up the idea of ever having money ha ha.
We are living in Lehi, Utah where we recently bought a house. And we have two little dogs, Maybi and Cooper. They are both a mix, Pomeranian shi-tsu and they are way cute.
Well, that's it for now. We love you all. (Bryan's favorite picture from his wedding reception!)
No comments:
Post a Comment