THE SENTINEL
JUNE 2010
This time I was determined to get my Sentinel letter in on time, so here goes. This Spring has been busy with trips to Dallas and meetings and church. I just got back from a week in Cabo with Deb. We had a great time. Deb’s friends, Mary and Joseph, were there and my college friends, the Reeses, were there also. I didn’t use my week this year, so I am giving it to Brandon and Melinda for their honeymoon in August. They are getting married on August 7. Emmy came and stayed in my house while I was gone so she could take care of my aging cat, Beau. Now Jules is here working for Rays of Hope where she worked 2 years ago.
We are all getting excited about going to Florida on June 23. Everyone on my side of the family is going except Michelle. She is in Oregon working for the Forest Service. We will be staying at the Ron Jon Caribe resort in Cape Canaveral . We are all anxious to see all the Delbe Solari family. We are especially anxious to see Ryan Andrew Cooper, Melodee and Stephen’s newest son. They will be joining us for a few days. Kyle will have lots of aunts, uncles and cousins to play with. Deb plans to take Jules, Matthew and Emmy to Disney World on Saturday before we get there on Wednesday so they should have a great time. I have rented a 12 passenger van. We are sure sorry to miss the Californians. They are all so busy with trials and sports and all that seems to go on in the summer. We will sure miss them!!! We will also miss the Schaaf family. I am so glad that I had a chance to meet Mare in Phoenix and be at Irene’s funeral. I was glad to see and meet so many of the kids.
Hope this finds all of you in good health and keeping busy. Congrats on your new job, Nick. Love to you all and hope your summer is very special.
Love, Sue Solari
No comments:
Post a Comment