Saturday, October 6, 2012

E squared

Howdy ya'll!  I think this is our first official sentinel blurb! YAH haha I'm finally stepping up to the plate!  Well Eric and I are just continuing life in Midland.  Eric just started school again and will have one more semester after this! Hooray!  He will be graduating in May and we are thrilled!  I'm just working in the mean time at a company called Discovery Operating doing accounting.  I'm getting ready to apply for school again and get back on that wagon!  I'm getting my degree in Hospitality Management and am actually really excited to get back to school.   We recently got back from a trip to Utah to catch up with family and I did 3 different showers!  The trip was crazy busy but full of lots of fun.  For those of you who don't know, I'm super into event planning and love to plan any kind of party.  So I did a bridal shower for by best friend, a baby shower for my sister in law on Eric's side and a baby shower for my sister in law Nicole!  They all turned out great and were a lot of fun!  Right now Eric is trying to find a good job to help get him through school until he graduates, please keep him in your prayers that he can find something soon!  Right now we are just trying to enjoy life day by day and not plan too far ahead ;).  Anyone who knows my personality knows this isn't an easy task for me!  But with him graduating in May anything could happen and we could end up anywhere, so I'm learning to have patience and fly by the seat of my pants.  We hope life is well with all of you and know you're in our prayers and we think of you often!

Love Emmalee and Eric Simons

No comments: