Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Cooper Clan

Howdy!

It's been a busy summer for us.

First, our big news:  Surprise!  We're having baby #3!  This was unexpected and unplanned, but after the awesome cruise we went on earlier in the year....we are expecting another baby boy due in November.

Stephen is LOVING his job, and I couldn't be happier for him.  He's earned it, and I don't think I've ever seen him so stress-free.  It fantastic!

Kyle started preschool this week.  He is having a great time, has made "ONE HUNDRED friends," and only got in trouble "a little bit."  I'm so glad he has this time to get used to the routine and having some other adults that also give time-outs.  It makes things a little easier when what we do at home is reenforced elsewhere!

Ryan is growing and keeps me on my toes.  He's really easy-going, and seems to enjoy having some one-on-one time with mom while Kyle is at school.  He better enjoy it while we can since it will be gone in only a few months!

I'm staying busy and am starting to get acclimated to being back in Texas.  That would be SO much easier if we could get some rain and/or temperatures under 100 degrees once in a while.  It's good to be back and we're looking forward to buying our first home soon.  What a happy day that will be!

We hope all is well with all of you.

Until next time,
Stephen, Mel, Kyle, & Ryan :)

No comments: